Each coach has competed in contests in the past. Here is some of Darcy's history:
Regionals (South Pacific Regional Contest):
- From 2014 to present, I am a problem setter and judge for the South Pacific Region.
- From 2015 to present, I am the head judge for the South Pacific Region.
Regionals (Rocky Mountain Regional Contest):
- In 2009, I competed with Keilan Scholten and Michael Van Ryn (Finished 6th)
- In 2010, I competed with Hugh Ramp and Keilan Scholten (Finished 2nd)
- In 2011, I competed with Hugh Ramp and Keilan Scholten (Finished 3rd)
- In 2012, I competed with Chris Martin and Hugh Ramp (Finished 2nd)
- In 2013, I competed with Farshad Barahimi and Chris Martin (Finished 1st)
- In 2013, I competed with Chris Martin and Hugh Ramp in St. Petersburg, Russia (Finished 80th worldwide).
- In 2014, I competed with Farshad Barahimi and Chris Martin in Ekaterinburg, Russia (Finished 90th worldwide).
I have competed in many contests over the years including:
- North American Invitational Programming Contest
- Waterloo Programming Contests
- Alberta Collegiate Programming Contests
- Calgary Collegiate Programming Contests
- Lethbrige Collegiate Programming Contest
- Google Code Jam
- Putnam Examination
- Many other small contests